The Upper Arlington Cross Country / Track & Field Parent Association is a nonprofit organization established to support the student-athletes participating in the Cross Country and Track & Field programs offered through the Upper Arlington City Schools.
On this page, you will be able to find information about upcoming Parent Association Board meetings and previous Board meeting notes.
Spring Track Planning
April & May Meeting
November & December Meeting
Meetings are typically set for once a month, unless otherwise noted, at 6:30 p.m. at Upper Arlington High School in the Learning Center “LC”.
NOTE: Requests to be added to the Agenda should be made, in writing, to the President of the Board, at least 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled meeting.
* August meeting may be moved due to the beginning of school.
** November and December meetings will be combined due to the Holidays.
– In addition to this site, we are on Facebook and Instagram.
Visible/Accurate School Records
– Funding has been approved for a School Records Board
– Coaches have gathered information
Welcoming Atmosphere to New Team Members and Families
– Meet the Team Night
– Hospitality Tent at Meets
– Welcome T-Shirt for Team Members
Fundraising to Support Budget Activities
– Raising Cane’s and Chipotle “restaurant night” events
Better Visibility in the School District and Community
– Volunteers for Columbus Marathon Water Stop #13 (Guilford Rd at Northwest Blvd / Mile 19.1)
Interaction with Hastings and Jones Middle School Programs
– Current high school athletes and coaches attended the Hastings vs. Jones
meet at Fancyburg Park.
Draft a 3-Year Budget Plan
– Equipment and uniform have been considered in addition to travel
Establish a Fundraising Committee
– Develop a fundraising program to be associated with Cross Country/Track & Field on a yearly basis
Create a Community Youth Running Club
– looking to partner with a local Running Store to promote youth running in our community
We are always looking for YOUR help!
We know our sons and daughters are doing a lot of running, but we have some great events and activities to plan for and many will be here before we know it. Don’t wait to assist us in making this a great experience for all.